Invisalign – Katy, TX
The Clear Solution for Straight Teeth
Correcting your misaligned teeth is about much more than just aesthetics. True, a straighter smile is generally considered more appealing, but it is also much easier to keep clean and healthy. However, if the thought of metal brackets and wires fills you with dread, your teeth can remain in their crooked, gapped, or overcrowded state. Orthodontic treatment doesn’t have to entail a blow to your looks and self-esteem with traditional braces. The good news is that our team at The Dental People can provide a more subtle way to improve your smile—Invisalign. This system uses a series of clear plastic trays that progressively and gently move your teeth into their ideal alignment.
Why Choose The Dental People for Invisalign?
- Financing options available
- Highly trained orthodontist on staff
- All dental insurance welcome
Benefits of Invisalign
Although traditional braces are effective, especially for more severe misalignment, they have some obvious downsides. For mild to moderate teeth or bite alignment problems, choosing Invisalign treatment has many advantages, including:
- Better aesthetics. Invisalign is barely visible when worn.
- No food restrictions. You remove the trays when you eat, allowing you to enjoy all your favorite foods. Just make sure to brush and floss before putting your trays back in!
- Faster results. Whereas traditional braces can take 24 to 36 months, Invisalign treatment can be completed in as little as 6 months up to 18 months.
- Easier oral care. Cleaning around the brackets and wires can be cumbersome. While using Invisalign, you simply maintain your normal daily oral routine.
How Invisalign Works
At your consultation with Dr. Hoang, we’ll go over your options and explain the entire treatment process in greater detail. However, here are the general steps for Invisalign:
- We’ll take impressions of your teeth, create a customized treatment plan, and send the data to an Invisalign lab.
- When your custom aligners are ready, you’ll put them on your teeth, leaving them in place for 20 to 22 hours every day with breaks only for eating and oral maintenance.
- Every two weeks, you’ll switch to the next set of alignment trays.
- Every once in a while, you’ll come to our Katy office so that Dr. Hoang can check on your progress and make any adjustments to your treatment plan as necessary.
- When you’ve completed treatment, you’ll receive an alignment tray to continue wearing at night to help you keep your beautifully straight results.
It really is that simple and straightforward!
Cost of Invisalign
The price of straightening your smile with Invisalign will depend on several factors, including the severity of your alignment issues, the duration of treatment, and your ability to follow instructions. During your consultation, Dr. Hoang can give you a more accurate timeframe for your treatment, helping us provide you with a clearer idea of the cost. In some cases, your dental insurance can cover part of the treatment cost, and our team will do whatever we can to help you get the most out of your benefits.
Your straighter, healthier smile could be closer than you think, so don’t wait to schedule your consultation with us today!
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I Want a Straighter Smile I am in Pain/Had an Accident I am Unhappy with My Smile I am Anxious/Afraid of the Dentist I am Looking for a Dentist for My Child I am Missing 1 or More Teeth I Need My Wisdom Teeth Removed View Our Services